Irina is a graduate of the Faculty of Law within the Bucharest University and has a Master’s degree in private law. Her main areas of expertise focus on civil, corporate and M&A, employment and data protection matters.
Prior to joining our team, Irina worked at the Romanian office of a reputed global law firm.
Irina has assisted clients in matters such as:
- Vendor and buyer due diligence projects on several areas of practice, g. employment, corporate, data protection, insurance, IP, IT;
- Share transfer projects;
- Incorporation of companies and other corporate aspects;
- Draft and review of employment documents (g. internal regulations, individual employment agreements, internal policies);
- Preliminary disciplinary investigations of employees;
- Draft and review of documentation, including ongoing contracts, addressing GDPR compliance needs;
- Day to day assistance on various labor and data protection matters.